RangeVision Spectrum: one 3D scanner, a spectrum of possibilitiesFeatured
Three scanning zones to capture different-sized objects from 1cm up to 3m.
3.1 Mpix industrial cameras
For highly detailed and full-colour scans.
Three scan modes
To render complex geometry of objects of any size and shape.
“All inclusive” configuration
The package of RangeVision Spectrum includes everything you need for your scanning job and even more: this scanner is equipped with an automatic turntable to enhance your 3D scanning experience and a travel case for easy transportation:
- Automatic turntable: this compact and lightweight model is a perfect solution for scanning small and medium-sized objects weighing up to 5 kg.
- Travel case: stable and reliable travel case enables 3D scanning to be easily performed directly on site.
Three scanning zones
Three scanning modes
Scanning with automatic turntable
Quick and easy scanning of small and medium-sized objects on the automatic turntable. Capturing a 360-degree 3D model of an object takes only two minutes.
You can easily render complex geometry and large items with the latest automatic algorithm of meshes registration by geometry of the object. In addition, the manual modes are available for professional users to have full control over a 3D model creating.
Scanning with markers
Fast and accurate way to merge multiple scans in an automatic mode.
Perfect for scanning large and smooth objects (eg cylindrical shape or with plenty of flat surfaces). Markers can be used in two ways. They can be applied directly on the object or placed on the surface around the object. Then any surface becomes a platform for 3D scanning of even too heavy objects.
Reverse engineering and rapid prototyping
Industrial design and car tuning
Restoration and preservation of cultural heritage
Furniture and decor
RangeVision ScanCenter: a multipurpose 3D scanning software
- Align and merge 3D scans into a complete digital 3D model without exporting to a separate post-processing software
- Obtain a ready-to-use 3D model for any CAD/CAM, 3D modeling or 3D printing software.
- Get unlimited updates: with a 3D scanner Spectrum, you receive an unlimited software license with a guarantee of free updates. With each new version of the program you’ll get access to all new features and functions.
Example of 3D scans
|Scanning area, mm||520*390*390||280*210*210||133*100*100|
|Size of the object, m||0.6-3||0.3-1||0.01-0.4|
|3D point accuracy, mm||0.12||0.06||0.04|
|3D resolution, mm||0.26||0.17||0.072|
|Working distance, m||1||0.6||0.3|