|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build size||317 × 304 × 508 mm12.48 × 11.97 × 20 in|
Airwolf 3D AXIOM 20 overview
The Airwolf 3D AXIOM 20 is a large volume professional 3D printer made by Airwolf 3D, a manufacturer from the United States.
The AXIOM 20 suits professionals in the automotive industry. This dual extruder 3D printer is also a good choice for classrooms.
The AXIOM 20’s enclosed print chamber provides a thermally stable environment which minimizes warping while providing optimal print quality.
In addition, this large format 3D printer is capable of printing in most thermoplastic materials, including high-temperature polycarbonate and nylon filaments (both extruders can reach temperatures up to 315°C).
AXIOM 20 main features
- Wi-Fi connectivity: allows for a wireless connectivity.
- Automatic bed leveling: avoids time-consuming calibration.
- Heated print bed: this double sided flex-resistant borosilicate glass print bed goes up to 140°C.
- LCD screen: provides an easier user experience.
- Swappable nozzles (optional): this dual extruder 3D printer can have several different nozzles (diameter ranging from 0.35 mm to 0.80 mm).
- Dual extruder (optional): allows for multi-material and multi-color 3D printing.
Airwolf 3D AXIOM 20 price
The AXIOM 20 is available at the starting manufacturer price of $1,795. Depending on additional items or upgrades, this price can go up to $9,995.
Compare all the Airwolf 3D 3D printers here.