AXIOM DUAL Extruder
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build volume||305 × 203 × 228 mm12.01 × 7.99 × 8.98 in|
Airwolf 3D AXIOM DUAL Extruder overview
The Airwolf 3D AXIOM DUAL Extruder is a professional desktop dual extruder 3D printer made by Airwolf 3D, a manufacturer from the United States.
This dual extruder 3D printer suits professionals in different industries, such as engineering.
The AXIOM DUAL Extruder enclosed print chamber provides a thermally stable environment which minimizes warping, while providing optimal print quality.
With a reliable print heat and a heated print bed, this professional 3D printer is capable of printing in most thermoplastic materials, including high-temperature polycarbonate and nylon filaments.
AXIOM DUAL Extruder main features
- Dual extruder: allows for multi-materials and multi-color 3D printing.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: allows for a wireless connectivity.
- Automatic bed leveling: avoids time-consuming calibration.
- Heated print bed: this double sided flex-resistant borosilicate glass print bed goes up to 140°C.
- LCD screen: provides an easier user experience.
- Swappable nozzles (optional): an optional 0.35 mm nozzle is available.
Airwolf 3D AXIOM DUAL Extruder price
The manufacturer price for this dual extruder 3D printer is $5,195. Plus, this closed-frame 3D printer comes with a 55g bottle of adhesive solution and a spool of ABS filament.
Compare all Airwolf 3D 3D printers here.