||Extrusion (FFF, FDM...)
||PLA, High performance (PEEK, ULTEM...), Other plastics, ABS
Min. layer thickness
||0.05 mm0.002 in
|Max. build size
||454 × 454 × 640 mm17.87 × 17.87 × 25.2 in
$ 16,95014 492 €12,962 £1,915,621 ¥
The AON 3D AON-M is an industrial 3D printer made by AON3D, a manufacturer based in Montréal, Canada. This 3D printer is compatible with a wide variety of exotic materials and features dual extrusion.
AON3D AON-M main features
- Enclosed, heated build chamber: this 3D printer can maintain temperatures of up to 70°C in the build envelope thanks to 1800-watt heating. This avoids warping and cracking.
- Heated print bed with swappable print surfaces: the print bed can reach up to 150°C. Build plates are swappable, for easy 3D print removal.
- High-temp, all-metal extruders: the AON-M’s extruders can hit temperatures of up to 450°C.
- Dual extrusion: this 3D printer can 3D print with two different materials simultaneously, including soluble or break-away support. Users can also choose duplication or mirror modes to complete production series twice as fast.
- Software: the AON-M package includes a license for Simplify3D.
AON3D AON-M material compatibility
With its heated print bed and high-temperature, all-metal extruders, the AON-M can 3D print with the most advanced thermoplastics available on the market: PEEK, Ultem®, ABS, ASA, PLA, HIPS, Nylon, PETx, Polycarbonate, ABS-PC, various Glass, Carbon Fiber, ESD, Wood, and even Metal Composites.
The default nozzle size of the AON3D AON-M is 0.6 mm. However, other diameters are also available (0.4, 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 mm).
AON3D AON-M price
This PEEK-ready, high-performance 3D printer is available at the manufacturer starting price of $16,950.