|Technology||Resin > DLP|
|Topic||Resin 3D printing|
|Build volume||110 × 65 × 85 mm4.33 × 2.56 × 3.35 in|
BEGO Varseo S overview
The Varseo S is a professional desktop 3D printer made by BEGO, a manufacturer based in Spain.
The 3D printer BEGO Varseo S uses the DLP (Digital Light Processing) 3D printing technology, a process similar to Stereolithography (SLA). The hardening of the resin is caused by selective mask illumination. With a modern illumination process, complete slices are projected on the resin and illuminated areas are cured. The 3D object is created through the successive stacking of 2D layers. The DLP technology allows a significantly faster printing than classical laser-based (SLA) 3D printing technologies. The high surface accuracy resulting from the printing process ensures an exceptional fit of the printed objects.
BEGO Varseo S features
The main technical advantages of the BEGO Varseo S are :
- a 3D printing system developed with dental laboratories for dental laboratories.
- a coordinated portfolio of in-house developed 3D printer, flashlight device, scientifically tested materials, software tools and services.
- the means to achieve fast, simple and cost-efficient fabrication of a wide range of restorations made from high-performance plastics – in your own laboratory and with complete flexibility and unrivalled precision.
The new smart 3D printer Varseo S – the further development of Varseo – is compact and packed with the following features:
- Variability: Extensive and expandable range of materials and indications.
- Speed: Construction speed is independent of the number of elements to be produced (DLP technology).
- User-friendly display: Easy and quick to learn interface for quick and easy access to all important functions.
- Network capability: Enhanced connectivity of the device permits rapid BEGO Service via remote control.
- Efficiency: Approximately 30 % larger building plate than the previous Varseo 3D printer, allows simultaneous printing of even more objects. Also equipped with a unique cartridge system that allows material change in seconds.
- Openness: “Open STL file” device for all dental software solutions.
BEGO Varseo S dental applications
The BEGO Varseo S is dedicated to dental applications, including the manufacturing of Drill Guides, Temporal Bridges and Crowns, Models, Bases, Bite Splint and Invisible aligners.
This dental 3D printer can operate the following 3D printing materials:
- VarseoWax CAD/Cast: The resin for the 3D printing of CAD/Cast partial denture frames and press-to-metal templates.
- VarseoWax Model: The resin for the 3D printing of dental models.
- VarseoWax Surgical Guide: The resin for 3D printing of drilling templates and placement aids for implant prosthetics.
- VarseoWax Tray: The resin for the 3D printing of individual impression trays.
- VarseoWax Splint E: The resin for 3D printing of occlusal splints.
- VarseoWax Base: The resin for 3D printing of full denture bases.
- VarseoVest P: Phosphate-bonded, shock heat precision investment material especially for casting 3D-printed partial denture frames.
BEGO Varseo S price
Contact us using the form below if you would like to receive a quote for the Varseo S dental 3D printer.