Extreme 2000 PRO
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build size||700 × 700 × 1700 mm27.56 × 27.56 × 66.93 in|
Builder Extreme 2000 PRO overview
The Builder Extreme 2000 PRO is a large volume professional 3D printer made by Builder, a manufacturer based in the Netherlands.
The Builder Extreme 2000 PRO features a huge build size of 700 x 700 x 1700 mm. Thus, this 3D printer is ideal for 3D printing large objects in one go. Furthermore, the Builder Extreme 2000 PRO boasts a fully-closed frame.
This large volume 3D printer also has a number of features to increase the efficiency of 3D printing, such as filament detection, resume printing after a power outage, etc.
Extreme 2000 PRO main features
- Dual-feed extruder: thus with just one printhead, the Builder Extreme 2000 PRO can combine two different colors or materials.
- Touchscreen: the 7″ screen allows users to easily control the 3D printing process.
- Onboard camera (Wi-Fi connectivity): an onboard camera allows the user to check the 3D printing process remotely.
- Remote control compatibility: users can control the 3D printer with a smartphone or a tablet.
- Multiple nozzle diameters: including 0.4, 0.8, and 1.2 mm.
- Air filter (optional): an air-filtering add-on is available optionally to reduce particle emissions.
Builder Extreme 2000 PRO price
The manufacturer starting price of the Builder Extreme 2000 PRO is €24,995.