|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build size||700 × 700 × 820 mm27.56 × 27.56 × 32.28 in|
Builder Extreme 1000 overview
The Builder Extreme 1000 is a professional 3D printer made by Builder, a manufacturer based in the Netherlands. The Builder Extreme 1000 has a dual-feed extruder, meaning that it can combine two different filament colors or materials.
This 3D printer can reach a maximum 3D printing speed of 120 mm/s.
Builder Extreme 1000 main features
- Multiple nozzle diameters: three nozzles of 0.4, 0.8 and 1.2 mm are available.
- Heated bed: with a maximum temperature of 60° C.
- IP camera: the Builder Extreme 1000 includes a camera, enabling users to view the 3D printing process remotely.
- Durability: this professional 3D printer can continuously 3D print for up to 300 hours.
- Wi-Fi: to control the 3D printer from a distance.
- Controller board subsystem located inside the enclosure: prevents dust particles from interfering with the 3D print quality.
- Spool holder: the 3D printer can hold up to two spools of 4,5 kg.
- Filament detection system: warns users when the filament runs out.
Builder Extreme 1000 price
The manufacturer price of this professional 3D printer is around $19,960 (MSRP €16,995).