|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||150 × 140 × 140 mm5.91 × 5.51 × 5.51 in|
FlashForge Inventor IIS overview
The FlashForge Inventor IIS is a plug-and-play 3D printer made by FlashForge, a manufacturer from China.
FlashForge Inventor II vs. Inventor IIS
This 3D printer is the upgraded version of the Inventor II.
In addition to all the specs that its predecessor boasts, the Inventor IIS comes with:
- A filament run-out detector: notifies the user when the 3D printer runs out of material.
- Print monitoring camera: allows users to watch the 3D printing process remotely.
Inventor IIS main features
- Automatic calibration: automatically levels the print bed for optimal 3D printing.
- Touchscreen: provides an easier user experience.
- Happy 3D mobile app: this app allows users to design 3D models and send them to the 3D printer.
- Removable print bed: facilitates the removal of the print bed and of the 3D printed objects.
- Software: Flashprint, Flashforge’s proprietary slicing software, is available with the Inventor IIS. It can generate linear and tree support, and models can be split into several parts.
- Safety door sensor: the Inventor IIS automatically stops 3D printing if the door opens.
FlashForge Inventor IIS price
Please contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this desktop 3D printer.
Discover more FlashForge 3D printers with our comparison engine.