|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build volume||1000 × 1000 × 1000 mm39.37 × 39.37 × 39.37 in|
Approximate starting prices based on supplier-provided information and public data. Prices may vary over time and do not include additional products or services (taxes, shipping, accessories, training, installation, ...).
$ 40,00034 100 €30,993 £4,213,320 ¥
HORI Z1000 overview
The Z1000 is a large-volume professional 3D printer made by HORI, a manufacturer based in China. The HORI Z1000 features a massive build size of 1000 x 1000 x 1000 mm.
Z1000 main features
- Dual extruder: ideal for 3D printing using two different colors or materials.
- Closed frame: for a controlled 3D printing environment.
- Filament sensor: detects when the filament breaks or needs replacement.
- Heated build envelope: it can maintain a maximum temperature of 50℃, for better overall 3D print quality.
- Touchscreen: for better control over the 3D printing process.
HORI Z1000 price
The manufacturer price of the Z1000 is approximately $40,000.
Do you work for HORI?