The INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 610HT is a large volume PEEK 3D printer made by INTAMSYS, a manufacturer based in China. The company has a global network of resellers and regional offices located in Stuttgart, Germany and Minneapolis, MN, United States.
INTAMSYS specializes in developing high-temperature 3D printers meant to 3D print with high-performance materials. Such materials include, for example, PEEK, PEI (ULTEM), and PEKK. The FUNMAT PRO 610HT is also compatible with composite materials, including carbon fiber and glass-filled filaments. INTAMSYS 3D printers are all open material systems either welcoming INTAM™ filaments (which come with ready-to-print settings) or filaments from third-party manufacturers.
This type of 3D printer is destined for use where strong, resistant, and lightweight prototypes or end-use parts are required.
FUNMAT PRO 610HT: high-temperature features
- Dual extruder (500°C): both nozzles are able to heat up to 500°C.
- Heated chamber (300°C): the build area can be maintained at an internal temperature of 300°C maximum.
- Four-spool filament chamber (50°C): the heated filament chamber help ensures materials are ready for 3D printing. It can be connected to compressed air to increase moisture control.
FUNMAT PRO 610HT: other features
- Remote printing via INTAMSUITE (software) and INTAMTOUCH (UI)
- Open material system
- Large build volume: it is uncommon to see such a big build volume when it comes to high-temperature 3D printers.
- Auto-cleaning nozzles: the printer boasts an automatic cleaning station for its dual nozzles, for cleaner prints.
- Filament detection: this system warns the operator when there is no more filament left. This also works in case of filament jams.
- Water and active air cooling: ensures ideal temperatures and prevents overheating.
- Safety design with manual/auto options and industrial stop button
- Range of nozzle diameters: 0.4mm, 0.6mm, and 0.8mm.
Discover all INTAMSYS 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.