|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Build size||200 × 180 × 290 mm7.87 × 7.09 × 11.42 in|
Kühling&Kühling HT500 overview
The Kühling&Kühling HT500.2 is a professional 3D printer made by Kühling&Kühling, a manufacturer based in Germany.
Kühling&Kühling’s HT500.2 provides high-temperature elements (extruders, print bed and build chamber). These features enable the HT500 to 3D print with various materials. Compatible filaments include exotic, high-performance materials such as PEEK, ULTEM, Nylon, and more.
This 3D printer features CE marking, meeting certain safety standards.
HT500.2 main features
- High-temperature extruders: the HT500.2’s extruders can reach temperatures of up to 500°C.
- Heated print bed and build chamber: enable 3D printing with high-resistance materials (PEEK, PEI, …). The print bed can heat up to 130°C, while the build area can reach and maintain temperatures of up to 70°C.
- Carbon air filter: a carbon air filter reduces toxic particle emissions and odors.
- Dual extruder: dual extrusion enables users to 3D print objects with two different materials simultaneously.
- Large touch screen: this 3D printer’s 10-inch touchscreen offers an intuitive user experience.
Kühling&Kühling HT500.2 price
Contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this PEEK and ULTEM 3D printer.
Kühling&Kühling also manufactures the VP75.