The LulzBot Mini 2 is a compact desktop FFF 3D printer manufactured by LulzBot, a company based in the United States. The Mini 2 is an upgraded version of the popular LulzBot Mini with a build volume increase of approximately 20%.
The Mini 2 has accessories previously offered as add-ons to the original Mini. These include:
- a next-generation Aerostruder Tool Head designed around the E3D Titan Aero,
- the LulzBot modular bed system,
- and a graphical LCD Controller.
Mini 2 main features
- Trinamic drivers: for a quieter 3D printing process.
- SD card reader: for offline and tetherless printing.
- Material versatility: ability to print with a wide range of plastics, including PLA, ABS and nylon.
LulzBot Mini 2 price
The LulzBot Mini 2 is available on MatterHackers here.
Discover more FFF desktop 3D printers on our comparison engine.