|Technology||Resin > DLP|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Topic||Dental 3D printers and 3D scanners|
Microlay Versus overview
The Microlay Versus is a professional desktop DLP 3D printer manufactured by Microlay, a Spanish company. This resin 3D printer targets professionals in the dental industry who need a high precision 3D printer. The Versus’ heating options allow users to set the optimal environment for their 3D prints.
Versus main features
- Heated resin tray: to ensure resin is at its ultimate viscosity level at all times.
- 7″ touchscreen: for a more intuitive user interface.
- Replaceable dust filters: to protect 3D prints from dusty environments.
- 720p camera: to monitor the progress of 3D prints.
- 385 nm light: for high precision prints.
- Print speed: up to 50 mm per hour.
Microlay Versus price
Please contact the manufacturer for a quote.
Discover more resin 3D printers for professionals here.