MP Fully Enclosed 150
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||150 × 140 × 140 mm5.91 × 5.51 × 5.51 in|
Monoprice MP Fully Enclosed 150 overview
The Monoprice MP Fully Enclosed 150 is an affordable desktop 3D printer made by Monoprice, a manufacturer based in the United States.
The MP Fully Enclosed 150 features assisted leveling via the touch screen, thus it makes the calibration easy for the user. Also, the manufacturer claims that the 3D printer is ultra-quiet (50dB operating noise).
MP Fully Enclosed 150 main features
- Assisted auto-leveling: allows the user to more easily adjust the print bed for precise 3D prints.
- Quiet 3D printing: thus makes the desktop 3D printer ideal for classroom environments.
- Door sensor: the 3D printer stops 3D printing when the door is open.
- Wi-Fi: thus offers users easy connectivity which also includes a hotspot option to connect the 3D printer to a PC or mobile device.
- Touchscreen: 3.5″ LCD touchscreen allows users to interact with the 3D printer and change option settings.
Monoprice MP Fully Enclosed 150 price
The Monoprice MP Fully Enclosed 150 is available for $599.99 (see on Amazon).