The OO-KUMA KATANA is a professional 3D printer made by OO-KUMA, a manufacturer based in Turkey. OO-KUMA also manufactures the KATANA Akimbo.
Furthermore, the KATANA features a sturdy one-piece frame manufactured with aerospace-grade alloys. Finally, with a maximum extruder temperature of 480°C, the KATANA is PEEK-ready.
OO-KUMA KATANA main features
- High-temperature extruder: reaches temperatures of up to 480°C.
- Closed frame: to maintain heat inside the build area.
- Heated bed: its max. temperature of 120°C is useful for 3D printing PEEK and other high-performance materials.
- Durability: thanks to its sturdy frame and grade-A materials, the KATANA is also capable of 3D printing for thousands of hours without any maintenance.
- Touchscreen: for easier control over the 3D printing process.
OO-KUMA KATANA price
The manufacturer price of the KATANA starts at $3,200.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.