|Technology||Resin > DLP|
|Topic||Resin 3D printing|
|Build volume||130 × 75 × 90 mm5.12 × 2.95 × 3.54 in|
RapidShape HA30 II overview
The RapidShape HA30 II is a professional 3D printer made by RapidShape, a manufacturer based in Germany.
This resin 3D printer is suitable for the rapid prototyping and manufacturing of hearing aids. The HA30 II is able to 3D print with FotoTec and Luxaprint biocompatible resins.
This resin 3D printer has the same features as the HA20 II, but focuses more on volume production and boasts a better resolution.
HA30 II main features
- Fast 3D printing: allows the user to 3D print parts in less than an hour.
- Automatic calibration system: doesn’t require any manual calibration.
- Resin handling system: for easier material management.
- LCD screen: this 3D printer’s 7-inch screen provides a more intuitive user experience.
- RFID Material Identification (optional): enables the 3D printer to recognize materials and adapt its settings accordingly.
RapidShape HA30 II price
Contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for the RapidShape HA30 II.
Discover other professional 3D printers in our comparison engine.