|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…), Bio-ink/organic|
|Build size||100 × 100 × 80 mm3.94 × 3.94 × 3.15 in|
ROKIT INVIVO overview
The ROKIT INVIVO is a hybrid 3D bioprinter made by ROKIT, a manufacturer from South Korea. The INVIVO is suitable for biomedical applications.
This 3D bioprinter is compatible with a wide range of materials for biofabrication. These include proprietary biopolymer filaments, hydrogels, and photo-curable bio-ink (or “bioink”).
INVIVO biofabrication print heads
- FDA-approved extruder: to 3D print with ROKIT’s proprietary filament.
- Bio dispenser: for mechanical extrusion (0.008 to 0.2 mm nozzle diameters).
- Pneumatic dispenser (optional): in order to use high-viscosity materials (0.1 to 0.5 mm nozzle diameters). This dispenser can heat up to 350°C.
INVIVO main features
- Onboard camera: users can monitor their 3D prints from a distance.
- Air filtration: the INVIVO features a HEPA filter, to reduce particle emissions.
- Bio-ink warmer: this function preheats bio-ink to prepare for 3D prints.
- UV LED and UV lamp: to solidify photo-curable materials and sterilize the environment.
- Print bed temperature control (optional): the print bed is able to maintain specific temperatures, ranging from -4°C to 80°C.
ROKIT INVIVO price
Please contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this bio 3D printer.
Find more bioprinters with our comparison engine.