|Topic||Dental 3D printers and 3D scanners|
|Build volume||192 × 120 × 120 mm7.56 × 4.72 × 4.72 in|
Satori ST1600 overview
The ST1600 is a professional desktop 3D printer produced by Satori, a 3D printer manufacturer based in the United Kingdom. The Satori ST1600 uses resin as materials to produce prints in dental, jewelry, and engineering industries.
ST1600 main features
- Designed for desktop use: compact footprint (30 x 31cm) and filtered exhaust
- Its 192 x 120mm build platform can fit 7 aligners flat on its surface and print them in under an hour
- Large 5″ touchscreen for control and print monitoring
- 4K curing screen that exposes whole layers at once with 50 micron XY resolution and up to 10-micron layer thickness
- Robust metal frame and linear rails that work in concert with specialized software and a range of premium resins which Satori claims gives their print an injection-molding level of quality.
Satori ST1600 price
The Satori ST1600 price is approximately $3,700.
Discover and compare more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.