|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Build volume||200 × 200 × 180 mm7.87 × 7.87 × 7.09 in|
QUALUP 4.0 HT overview
The SpiderBot 4.0 HT is a professional delta 3D printer made by SpiderBot, a French manufacturer. This 3D printer is compatible with high-performance materials such as PEEK and PEI (ULTEM).
SpiderBot 4.0 HT main features
- High-temperature extruder: the nozzle is able to heat up to 470°C and features a liquid cooling system.
- Infrared heating system: infrared heating keeps the build chamber at a constant temperature of 90°C.
- High-temperature print bed: the build surface can heat up to 180°C (PEI surface) or 240°C (full metal print bed).
- Moisture-proof filament chamber: keeps the filament dry and at an optimal temperature.
- Built-in camera (optional): enables users to monitor the 3D printing process remotely.
This 3D printer also comes with custom versions of Cura and KISSlicer.
SpiderBot 4.0 HT price
This professional PEEK 3D printer is available at the manufacturer starting price of €7,495. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.