|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build volume||⌀ 680 x 1000 mm|
Tractus3D is an FFF 3D printer manufacturer based in the Netherlands. Their 3D printer lineup, ranging from desktop 3D printers and high-temperature machines to XXL-sized industrial 3D printers, caters to a variety of industries and needs.
Tractus3D T2000 overview
The Tractus3D T2000 is a large format 3D printer released in early 2020 by Tractus3D. Tractus3D is a Dutch manufacturer specialized in producing high-quality delta 3D printers for professionals.
This large delta 3D printer was specially designed to offer a big build size all while being compact and safe enough to be placed in any office environment.
T2000 main features
- Large build area with up to 1-meter-tall prints and maximum diameter of 68cm.
- Set of nozzles with varying diameters (0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, and 1.4mm)
- 7-inch color touchscreen with intuitive user interface
- Heated print bed up to 110°C
- Hardened steel 300°C extruder ready for composite materials
- Print speed of up to 400mm/s
Tractus3D T2000 price
This professional large-format 3D printer is available at the starting price of €24,000.
The price includes Tractus3D’s Service Level Agreement, which includes a spare print head, free cleaning and support, and discounts on consumables (filament, spare parts) and upgrades.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.