The T650P is a closed-frame delta 3D printer made by Tractus3D, a manufacturer based in the Netherlands. Thanks to its high-temperature extruder and print bed, the Tractus3D T650P is capable of 3D printing high-resistance materials such as PEEK and PEI.
Tractus3D T650P main features
- High-temperature extruder: the T650P’s extruder can reach up to 450°C.
- Heated print bed: this PEEK 3D printer’s print bed can heat up to 175°C.
- Aluminum and polycarbonate frame: makes the 3D printer light but sturdy.
- Filament sensor: detects and warns users when filament is about to run out.
- Touchscreen: for a more intuitive user experience.
Tractus3D T650P price
The manufacturer price of the T650P is €7,900. Tractus3D provides a one-year Service Level Agreement for free, as well as a lifetime software license for Simplify3D.
See all Tractus3D 3D printers here.