|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Build volume||⌀ 280 x 400 mm|
Tractus3D is an FFF 3D printer manufacturer based in the Netherlands. Their 3D printer lineup, ranging from desktop 3D printers and high-temperature machines to XXL-sized industrial 3D printers, caters to a variety of industries and needs.
Tractus3D T850P overview
The Tractus3D T850P is a large volume PEEK 3D printer made by Tractus3D, a manufacturer from the Netherlands.
This professional delta 3D printer is suitable for 3D printing high-performance polymers such as PEEK or PEI (ULTEM®). Indeed, it is equipped with a closed frame as well as a high-temperature extruder and print bed.
The T850P offers a build volume of 280 ø x 400 mm.
Tractus3D PEEK 3D printer T850P main features
- High-temperature extruder: the T850P’s extruder can reach up to 450°C.
- Heated print bed: this PEEK 3D printer’s print bed can heat up to 175°C.
- Heated chamber: the build area heats up to 80°C.
- Filament sensor: detects and warns users when filament is about to run out.
- Touchscreen: for a more intuitive user experience.
Tractus3D T850P price
The T850P PEEK 3D printer for professionals is available at the manufacturer price of €12,900.