|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||255 × 225 × 305 mm10.04 × 8.86 × 12.01 in|
Winbo FDM-Value Plus overview
The Winbo FDM-Value Plus is a desktop 3D printer made by Winbo, a manufacturer from China. Thanks to its closed frame, this 3D printer is suitable for office, workshop and classroom use.
This cost-efficient 3D printer offers a user-friendly experience with its 7-inch color touchscreen.
FDM-Value Plus main features
- Automatic bed leveling: avoids time-consuming manual leveling.
- Heated print bed: the FDM-Value Plus is able to 3D print PLA as well as ABS, thanks to its heated print bed.
- Filament sensor: warns users when the spool is running out of filament.
- Air filtering system: reduces odors and micro-particle emissions.
- Standalone 3D printing: this 3D printer features USB and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Fail-safe 3D printing: the desktop 3D printer automatically saves its progress in case of power failure, to later resume where it left off.
- Winware: Winbo’s user-friendly proprietary software is available in seven languages.
Winbo FDM-Value Plus price
The Winbo FDM-Value Plus 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $1,999.