Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||150 × 150 × 150 mm5.91 × 5.91 × 5.91 in|
XYZprinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 overview
The XYZPrinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 is a multifunctional plug-and-play 3D printer made by XYZPrinting, a manufacturer based in Taiwan.
The Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 suits before all for beginners, but also professionals interested in prototyping. Indeed, this multifunctional 3D printer features both a 3D scanner and an optional laser engraver.
This 3D printer for beginners also features a 2.5 inch LCD screen for a better user experience.
Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 main features
- 3D scanner: thanks to its 360-degree rotating platform, the Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 3D scans in just 5 minutes.
- Automatic calibration: avoids manual calibration.
- Standalone 3D printing: this 3D printer features USB and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Proprietary software: XYZPrinting offers its own proprietary software, XYZmaker and XYZware.
- Laser engraver (optional): the laser can work on materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wood, and plastic.
- 0.3 mm nozzle (optional): a 0.3 mm nozzle is available as an option.
XYZPrinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 price
The manufacturer price of the Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 is $510 (available on Amazon). Plus, this plug-and-play 3D printer comes with a 3oog spool of filament.
Compare all the XYZPrinting products here.