Da Vinci Mini
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||150 × 150 × 150 mm5.91 × 5.91 × 5.91 in|
XYZprinting Da Vinci Mini overview
The Da Vinci Mini is an affordable desktop 3D printer by XYZPrinting, a manufacturer that offers a range of various consumer 3D printers. This entry-level 3D printer is delivered assembled and is easy to set-up.
This XYZPrinting Da Vinci Mini is a low-cost 3D printer that provides decent 3D prints for its price range.
XYZPrinting 3D printers only use proprietary XYZPrinting filaments; however, they come in a large choice of colors and are not more expensive than most generic filaments.
XYZPrinting Da Vinci Mini characteristics
- Aluminum print bed: for more durability
- Eco-friendly PLA filament: derived from corn starch, XYZPrinting’s filament is biodegradable and non-toxic
- LED indicator: a LED light helps keep track of the 3D printing status
- Pause button: it is possible to pause a 3D print at any time
- XYZMaker: a free 3D modeling design software for beginners is available for download, along with an online gallery of 3D designs
XYZPrinting Da Vinci Mini price
The Da Vinci Mini is available for $290 (see on Amazon).
See more 3D printers on our 3DP comparison engine.