|Category||Mobile > Handheld|
|Topic||Handheld 3D scanners|
|Max. resolution||0.2 mm0.007874 in|
FARO Freestyle3D X overview
The Freestyle3D X is a professional handheld 3D scanner produced by FARO. FARO is a leading 3D scanner manufacturer that is based in United States.
This portable 3D scanner is a more advanced version of the original Freestyle3D by FARO.
Freestyle3D X main features
FARO produces high-quality 3D scanners that are very well regarded in the 3D scanning industry. Their Freestyle3D X boasts various interesting features:
- Real-time mesh visualization
- Large 3D scanning volume (8.1 m3)
- Texture/color capture (24 bits)
- Fast 3D scanning (from 0.02 ms to 10 milliseconds per single scan)
- High-density meshes (as much as 45,000 points per single scan when taken at a 0.5-meter distance)
- Automatic calibration
This professional handheld 3D scanner is also lightweight and easily maneuverable. It is suitable for a wide range of applications, from architecture and engineering to construction, medical or industrial use, and even crime scene investigation.
When it comes to accuracy and precision, FARO 3D scanners are some of the leading products on the market.
FARO Freestyle3D X price
Please contact us to get a quote.
Discover and compare more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.