The Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus is a professional handheld 3D scanner made by Shining 3D, a manufacturer with headquarters in China. The EinScan Pro 2X Plus is a follow-up to the EinScan-Pro+.
This structured light 3D scanner, accompanied with Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition design software, is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. These include reverse engineering, generative design, and simulation.
Different packs are available optionally to adapt the 3D scanner to different user needs:
- Color pack (full-color 3D scanning)
- Industrial pack (includes an automatic turntable)
- HD Prime pack
Users may 3D scan medium to large sized objects with this 3D scanner. For smaller objects, Shining 3D suggests the EinScan Pro 2X.
Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus main features
- High speed and accuracy: the EinScan Pro 2X Plus is able to capture up to 1,500,000 points per second with an accuracy of 0.4 mm.
- ExScan Pro software: this intuitive proprietary software enables users to easily manage the 3D scanning workflow.
- Compact and lightweight: weighing in at only 1.13 kg, the Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus is easy to handle.
- Versatile: various 3D scan modes and align modes are available.
Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus price
Please contact the manufacturer to get a quote for this professional portable 3D scanner.
Discover more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.