EinScan Pro 2X Plus
|Category||Mobile > Handheld|
|Topic||Handheld 3D scanners|
|Max. resolution||0.2 mm0.007874 in|
Founded in 2004, Shining 3D is one of the leading 3D scanner manufacturers on the market. Thanks to its extensive portfolio of products which covers most of the verticals in the 3D capture industry, it equips hobbyists as well as large multi-national corporations, and everything in between.
Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus review
It is affordable, offers modularity (with three scanning modes) and provides a professional-grade performance.
For the most standard use cases such as dental, jewelry or design applications, you probably won’t need the color module. It could be interesting for e-commerce, e.g. posting 3D scans of products rather than simple pictures. However, compared to this scanner’s overall performance, its color capture is a tiny bit disappointing.
The EXScan PRO software is perfect for beginners and people who don’t want to dive into complex functionalities. It does the job while keeping it simple.
- Intuitive and user-friendly (for a 3D scanner)
- Performance (quality and speed)
- Texture quality
- Few editing options within the software
Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus overview
The Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus is a professional handheld 3D scanner made by Shining 3D, a manufacturer with headquarters in China. The EinScan Pro 2X Plus is a follow-up to the EinScan-Pro+.
Read our full review of the Pro 2X Plus here.
This structured light 3D scanner, accompanied with Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition design software, is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. These include reverse engineering, generative design, and simulation.
Different packs are available optionally to adapt the 3D scanner to different user needs:
- Color pack (full-color 3D scanning)
- Industrial pack (includes an automatic turntable)
- HD Prime pack
Users may 3D scan medium to large sized objects with this 3D scanner. For smaller objects, Shining 3D suggests the EinScan Pro 2X.
Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus main features
- High speed and accuracy: the EinScan Pro 2X Plus is able to capture up to 1,500,000 points per second with an accuracy of 0.04 mm.
- ExScan Pro software: this intuitive proprietary software enables users to easily manage the 3D scanning workflow.
- Compact and lightweight: weighing in at only 1.13 kg, the Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus is easy to handle.
- Versatile: various 3D scan modes and align modes are available.
Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus price
Please contact the manufacturer to get a quote for this professional portable 3D scanner.
Discover more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.