|Category||Stationary > Terrestrial|
|Topic||Terrestrial 3D scanners|
Teledyne Optech TLS-M3 overview
The TLS-M3 is a terrestrial laser scanner for rugged applications made by Teledyne Optech. Teledyne Optech is a 3D scanner manufacturer based in Canada.
The Teledyne M3 uses laser pulse technology. It features weatherproof housing and a range of internal sensors such as a digital compass, heat system, and inclinometer. The TLS-M3 can scan at a range of up to 2000m²
Teledyne TLS-M3 scanning modes
This rugged terrestrial laser 3D scanner features three different capture modes:
- HD: High-speed, short-range scanning for indoor applications (+ some outdoor applications)
- Laser repetition rate: 500 kHz
- Max range capacity @90% reflectivity: 250m
- Max range capacity @20% reflectivity: 125m
- ER: Mid-range mode for more applications
- Laser repetition rate: 200 kHz
- Max range capacity @90% reflectivity: 750m
- Max range capacity @20% reflectivity: 400m
- LR: Long-range mode for all applications
- Laser repetition rate: 50 kHz
- Max range capacity @90% reflectivity: >2000m²
- Max range capacity @20% reflectivity: 976m
Teledyne Optech TLS-M3 price
Contact us to get a quote for the Teledyne Optech M3 terrestrial laser scanner.
Discover and compare more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.