|Basic specs||Price: - - - - The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
Airborne Drones The Falcon review
The Airborne Drones The Falcon is a professional long-range FPV surveillance drone made by Airborne Drones, a manufacturer based in South Africa. They also produce The Vanguard.
This advanced quadcopter drone can be used for a range of services including delivery and transport, farming, wildlife monitoring, security, and inspections as well as other roles.
Furthermore, this advanced aerial drone also features a dual sensor camera configuration, therefore it can utilize thermal and visual imaging and be used at night and day.
The Falcon also comes with a SkyLink System which allows for long distance control and telemetry feedback.
The Falcon drone main features
- Battery fail-safe feature: the drone will return to home when it is running low on power.
- High-quality photos and videos: The Vanguard features a 24 MP camera system and is able to record videos in 4K resolution. This foldable camera drone also boasts a 3-axis gimbal for precise stabilization.
- Control: the drone pilot can operate The Vanguard with a joystick control module which has 5 hours of battery and a 15″ HD screen. Users can also use a touchscreen tablet.
X-4 vs. X-8 The Falcon drone
The Falcon is available in two versions, the X-8 and X-4. Both UAVs feature high-tech specs.
The Falcon X-4
- A flight time of 50 minutes and range of 12.5kms.
The Falcon X-8
- A flight time of 32 minutes and a range of 18kms.
- Includes X-Claw for small deliveries
- Multi-Spectral Sensor
Airborne Drones The Falcon price
Please contact the manufacturer for the price of The Falcon FPV drone.
Discover more UAVs with our drone comparison engine.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||- - - -|
|Max. speed||15 m/s15 mps|
|Max. range||18 km11.2 mi|
|Max. flight time||50 min|
|Max. payload/cargo||2 kg4.41 lb|
|Waypoint (flight path)||Yes|
|VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing)||—|
|BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight)||—|
|One key takeoff||Yes|
|One key landing||Yes|
|Smartphone/tablet only (via app)||—|
|Controller w/ built-in LCD||Yes|
|Controller w/ smartphone/tablet mount||Yes|
|Controller (no screen)||—|
|Dimensions||450 × 530 × 100 mm17.72 × 20.87 × 3.94 in|
|Weight||4 kg8.82 lb|
|Number of rotors||4|
|Min. operating temp.||-5 °C23 °F|
|Max. operating temp.||50 °C122 °F|
|Video frame rate||—|
|Camera resolution (photo)||24 MP|
|Live video feed resolution||720p|
|Live video feed frame rate||24 fps|
|Live video feed||Yes|
|FPV goggles (optional)||Yes|
|Micro SD Card||—|