The Airborne Drones The Vanguard is a professional surveillance drone made by Airborne Drones, a manufacturer based in South Africa. They also produce The Falcon.
This advanced quadcopter drone can be used for wildlife monitoring, security and inspections as well as other roles. The Vanguard features high-tech specs and can be controlled from 35 km away. In addition, the long-range drone has a flight duration of 94 minutes, thus the drone operates on 2 batteries at a time.
This advanced aerial drone also features a dual sensor camera configuration. Therefore it can utilize thermal and visual imaging and be used at night and day.
The Vanguard also comes with a SkyLink System which allows for waypoint control, long distance control and telemetry feedback.
The Vanguard drone main features
- Battery fail-safe feature: the drone will return to home when it is running low on power.
- Long flying times: the Vanguard is able to stay airborne for 94 minutes which is very long for drones and UAVs.
- High-quality photos and videos: the Vanguard features a 24 MP camera and is able to record videos in 4K resolution. This foldable camera drone also boasts a 3-axis gimbal for precise stabilization.
- Video feed: the long-range drone can stream live video full HD 1080p and record in 4K.
- Control: the drone pilot can operate The Vanguard with a joystick control module which has 5 hours of battery and a 15″ HD screen. Users can also use a touchscreen tablet.
Airborne Drones The Vanguard price
This powerful surveillance drone is available at the manufacturer price of $45.000.
Discover more UAVs with our drone comparison engine.