The ARCHANGEL MICRO DR1 (SPEKTRUM) 2″ is an RTF FPV racing quadcopter drone produced by ARCHANGEL, a manufacturer based in the US. They also produce the 3″ and 5″ versions of the MACRO DR1 (SPEKTRUM).
The full name of the drone is the ARCHANGEL MICRO DR1 LIMITED EDITION 2″ (SPEKTRUM) and is available as a READY TO FLY model. These racing drones were released to commemorate the 2018 DHL Champions Series presented by DR1 Racing.
The drones are designed for fast racing but also at all levels of drone pilots. Furthermore, 3 flight modes are available depending on the level of the drone pilot (Angle, Horizon, Acro).
The build of the racing drone is composed of carbon fiber, thermoplastic polyurethane, and steel hardware, therefore, the drone is very durable. In addition, the FPV drone features 1107/7500kv High-Efficiency Brushless Motors.
ARCHANGEL MICRO DR1 (SPEKTRUM) 2″ drone main features
- High-resolution camera: thus the 600 TVL camera has a wide FOV of 120° and provides crisp video.
- Strong and durable build: therefore allows users of all levels to operate the drone and helps withstand crashes.
- LED lighting: enables the drone to be used for night flights, and has the Halo lighting effect which is a signature feature of ARCHANGEL.
- Flight Controller: users can make use of the Fatshark 101 controller.
- FOV enabled: ideal for drone racing, thus users can control and view the drone in FPV via goggles.
ARCHANGEL MICRO DR1 (SPEKTRUM) 2″ price
The ARCHANGEL MICRO DR1 (SPEKTRUM) 3″ READY TO FLY is available at the manufacturer price of $545.
Discover more camera drones with our drones comparison engine.