Blueye Robotics PIONEER overview
The Blueye Robotics PIONEER is a professional underwater drone made by Blueye Robotics, a manufacturer from Norway.
Users can operate this tethered underwater drone via a smartphone/tablet (Android or iOS) or via the manufacturer’s FPV goggles (MovieMask Premium Blueye edition). Thus the drone is a Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV).
The PIONEER drone also offers auto-depth and auto-heading features.
In addition, drone pilots can take this drone down to an impressive dive-depth of 150m. Furthermore, the battery time of 2 hours allows for extensive underwater filming opportunities.
PIONEER underwater drone features
- Headlights: the underwater drone has powerful 3300 lumen LED headlights, thus they provide optimal underwater visibility.
- Max. depth: the 150m diving depth allows for footage which is usually hard to achieve.
- Thrusters: 350W rear (2), side and vertical thrusters power the underwater drone.
- HD camera: users can, therefore, capture HD video footage of 1080p at 30 fps.
- Smartphone app: thus users can operate the underwater drone via the Blueye mobile app (Android or iOS).
Blueye Robotics PIONEER price
The Blueye Robotics PIONEER underwater drone is available for $9,878.
Explore and compare underwater UAV’s using our comparison engine.