Array (  => Array ( [post_id] => 11216 [name] => Amazon US [zones] => Array (  => north america ) [price] => 0 [quote] => [url] => https://amzn.to/2BIc1Db )  => Array ( [post_id] => 22620 [name] => Amazon France [zones] => Array (  => france ) [price] => 0 [quote] => [url] => https://amzn.to/2VeWJ1G )  => Array ( [post_id] => 33363 [name] => GearBest [zones] => Array (  => worldwide ) [price] => 0 [quote] => [url] => https://www.gearbest.com/r-c-boats/pp_009926631474.html?lkid=10605674 ) )
|Buy the CHASING INNOVATION GLADIUS|
|Amazon US||North America||Buy|
|Basic specs||Price: $ 1,7991 534 €1,394 £189,494 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
CHASING INNOVATION GLADIUS review
The GLADIUS is an underwater drone made by CHASING, a manufacturer based in China. They also produce the GLADIUS MINI.
This smart underwater drone is tethered but can reach 100m from the drone pilot as well as reaching 100m depth underwater. It is portable and designed to be easy to use.
The GLADIUS is a professional-grade underwater drone with a 4K Ultra HD camera which drone pilots can operate via their smartphone. Therefore this underwater drone is ideal for scuba divers, yacht owners, and filmmakers as well as for commercial and rescue purposes.
GLADIUS underwater drone features
- 4K Ultra HD camera: users can capture UHD video footage at a 1080p or 4K resolution and 12 MP resolution for photos.
- Max. depth: 100 m (330 ft) allows drone pilots to record at great depths.
- LED lights: divers can adjust the dimming LED lights which are optimized for use in water, therefore providing great lighting.
- Changeable ballasts: the GLADIUS offers replaceable seawater/freshwater ballasts, thus it can be used in all types of water.
- Smartphone app: users can operate the underwater drone via the dedicated mobile app (Android or iOS) and livestream the video footage on Facebook or YouTube.
- Wireless controller: the diver/drone pilot operates the drone via a remote controller which the smartphone or table fits into. The controller is WiFi-enabled.
GLADIUS STANDARD PRO vs ADVANCED PRO
The specs are mostly the same for these two models except when it comes to maximum depth and tethered length.
The maximum depth is 100m for the ADVANCED PRO and 50 m for the STANDARD PRO. Furthermore, the camera on the ADVANCED GLADIUS offers a 4K HD resolution.
CHASING GLADIUS price
The CHASING INNOVATION GLADIUS underwater drone is available in two versions:
Explore and compare underwater drones using our comparison engine.
|CHASING INNOVATION GLADIUS tests and ratings|
|Dustin Dunnill||Watch video|
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 1,7991 534 €1,394 £189,494 ¥|
|Max. speed||2 m/s2 mps|
|Max. range||0.1 km0.1 mi|
|Max. flight time||210 min|
|Waypoint (flight path)||—|
|VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing)||—|
|BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight)||—|
|One key takeoff||—|
|One key landing||—|
|Smartphone/tablet only (via app)||Yes|
|Controller w/ built-in LCD||—|
|Controller w/ smartphone/tablet mount||Yes|
|Controller (no screen)||—|
|Dimensions||432 × 270 × 114 mm17.01 × 10.63 × 4.49 in|
|Weight||3.2 kg7.05 lb|
|Number of rotors||4|
|Battery capacity||6100 mAh|
|Min. operating temp.||-10 °C14 °F|
|Max. operating temp.||45 °C113 °F|
|Video frame rate||—|
|Camera resolution (photo)||12 MP|
|Live video feed resolution||4k|
|Live video feed frame rate||—|
|Live video feed||Yes|
|FPV goggles (optional)||—|
|Micro SD Card||—|