|Basic specs||Price: $ 33,74928 771 €26,150 £3,554,883 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
DEEP TREKKER DTX2 review
The DEEP TREKKER DTX2 is a professional underwater drone made by DEEP TREKKER, a manufacturer based in Canada. The manufacturer also refers to this underwater drone as a submersible robot.
This advanced ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) drone is tethered via a heavy-duty cable reel. The drone is able to reach depths of up to 305 meters.
The DTX2 also features an underwater camera with an impressive 330-degree field of view. Furthermore, an optional 4K SONY Action Cam is available for users requiring UHD (ultra high definition) footage.
This drone is suitable for professional applications such as search and rescue operations, military uses, and oceanographic research.
DTX2 underwater drone features
- Powerful lights: this underwater camera ROV offers powerful integrated LED lights for camera tracking and 4000 lumen auxiliary lights.
- 4 vectored thrusters: allows the drone to deal with tough underwater conditions (e.g. high currents).
- Long battery life: the DTX2 can function for up to 6 hours per battery charge. It takes around 1.5 hours to recharge the battery.
- Controller: the DTX2’s controller boasts a 5.6 inch LCD monitor and built-in diagnostics.
DTX2 Standard vs. Manipulator version
The DTX2 Manipulator includes a two-function manipulator arm. This allows the ROV to lift up to 50 kg with jaws that are able to open, close, and rotate.
DEEP TREKKER DTX2 price
- The DEEP TREKKER DTX2 Standard version is available for $33,749.
- The DEEP TREKKER DTX2 Manipulator version is available for $35,621.
Additional extras are also available at an additional cost.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 33,74928 771 €26,150 £3,554,883 ¥|
|Max. speed||5.6 km/h3.5 mph|
|Max. range||0.4 km0.2 mi|
|Max. flight time||360 min|
|Max. payload/cargo||50 kg110.23 lb|
|Waypoint (flight path)||—|
|VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing)||—|
|BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight)||—|
|One key takeoff||—|
|One key landing||—|
|Smartphone/tablet only (via app)||—|
|Controller w/ built-in LCD||Yes|
|Controller w/ smartphone/tablet mount||—|
|Controller (no screen)||—|
|Dimensions||495 × 380 × 630 mm19.49 × 14.96 × 24.8 in|
|Weight||26 kg57.32 lb|
|Number of rotors||4|
|Min. operating temp.||-5 °C23 °F|
|Max. operating temp.||40 °C104 °F|
|Video frame rate||—|
|Camera resolution (photo)||—|
|Live video feed resolution||—|
|Live video feed frame rate||—|
|Live video feed||Yes|
|FPV goggles (optional)||Yes|
|Micro SD Card||—|