DJI Spark overview
The DJI Spark is a mini drone made by DJI, a manufacturer based in China. DJI is one of the most popular drone manufacturers.
This Spark quadcopter drone is packed with advanced features, however, it is also easy to use for beginners and users with less experience.
The drone is suitable for video and photography with a number of shooting modes available via the app. Furthermore, users can also control the drone through the DJI goggles to enjoy a FPV experience.
Spark main features
- Gesture control: thus, users can simply control the movements of the drone or take a selfie.
- QuickShot feature: allows users to take stunning videos thanks to several pre-programmed capture modes with a single tap of the drone.
- Smart flight modes: several modes are available to offer an intuitive flight experience with professional results (ActiveTrack, TapFly…).
- DJI Goggles: therefore, the drone is compatible with googles for immersive FPV user experience.
- High-quality camera and video: users can take images or videos with a 12-megapixel camera and 1080p HD video.
A range of additional accessories are also available for the DJI Spark.
DJI Spark price
This advanced mini-drone is available at the manufacturer price of $399 (see on Amazon).
Discover more mini drones with our drone comparison engine.