|Basic specs||Price: - - - - The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
Elistair Orion UAS review
The Elistair Orion UAS is a tethered professional surveillance hexacopter drone produced by Elistair, a drone manufacturer based in France.
The Orion UAS is packed with high-tech features such as secure communications, high-grade motors, emergency fail-safes, and is Plug-and-Fly, allowing for minimal drone pilot experience.
A key feature of the Orion UAS is that it is tethered via a cable for an unlimited flying time and can also sustain most types of weather conditions.
In addition, the aerial drone features a gyro-stabilized, high-grade surveillance camera with night vision and an x30 optical zoom.
The Orion drone can be used in various high-performance applications such as emergency reaction scenarios, traffic management, tactical operations or surveillance, and events security. Furthermore, smart safety procedures and an emergency parachute allow the Orion to land safely.
Orion UAS drone main features
- Tethered power source: therefore, the drone can fly for an unlimited amount of time while it is tethered.
- Variety of connectivity options: radio, Wi-Fi, 4G, as well as pop-up networks allow the Orion UAS to be operational in most locations and environments.
- High-quality HD camera: the x30 optical zoom and day/night vision allows for excellent camera surveillance and a 1080p resolution.
- Modular design: allows users to easily assemble and deploy the Orion UAS.
- Blackbox recording: all footage is recorded for post-flight analysis, therefore it is perfect for reviewing surveillance footage.
- Ground Control System (GCS): allows users to continuously monitor the footage on a 14″ HD color LCD screen. In addition, the unit has 15 hours of battery life.
Elistair Orion UAS price
Please contact the manufacturer for the price of the Elistair Orion UAS.
Discover more professional drones with our drone comparison engine.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||- - - -|
|Max. range||0.1 km0.1 mi|
|Max. flight time||600 min|
|Waypoint (flight path)||—|
|VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing)||—|
|BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight)||—|
|One key takeoff||Yes|
|One key landing||Yes|
|Smartphone/tablet only (via app)||—|
|Controller w/ built-in LCD||Yes|
|Controller w/ smartphone/tablet mount||—|
|Controller (no screen)||—|
|Number of rotors||6|
|Battery capacity||5000 mAh|
|Min. operating temp.||—|
|Max. operating temp.||—|
|Video frame rate||—|
|Camera resolution (photo)||—|
|Live video feed resolution||1080p|
|Live video feed frame rate||—|
|Live video feed||Yes|
|FPV goggles (optional)||—|
|Micro SD Card||—|