Geneinno Titan overview
The Geneinno Titan is a 4K camera underwater drone made by Geneinno, a manufacturer based in China. They also produce the Poseidon 1.
This tethered drone is able to reach depths of 150 meters (the cable lengths available are 50 m, 100 m, and 150 m). Furthermore, two 1500-lumen headlamps help illuminate the surroundings.
Titan underwater drone features
- 4K UHD camera: allows for a live video stream in 1080p and a wide angle 160-degree lens. FPV goggles are also available optionally.
- Powerful thrusters: the Titan boasts 6 thrusters which allow it to reach speeds of 2 m/s.
- Robotic arm: adds additional functionality as it allows the drone to pick up and drop items underwater.
- Impressive battery life: the Titan can operate for up to 4 hours on a single battery charge.
- Controller: drone pilots can use the supplied controller or their smartphone/tablet via the app (Android and iOS).
Additional optional accessories include sonar, a waterproof microphone, and more.
Geneinno Titan price
The Geneinno Titan is available for $2,999 (see on Amazon).
Explore and compare underwater drones using our drone comparison engine.