Canbor VR Headset VR1002
Canbor Canbor VR Headset VR1002 overview
The Canbor VR Headset VR1002 is a virtual reality smartphone headset made by Canbor, a manufacturer based in the US. They have produced a range of Canbor VR HMDs including the Canbor VR1001, VR1005, and VR1006.
This VR headset is compatible with both iPhone and Android smartphones with display sizes between 4.7 and 6.2 inches. In addition, the HMD includes a controller (volume, select), which is not a gaming remote.
VR1002 main features
- Length adjustment: provides precise lens focal length for an immersive VR experience.
- Anti blue-ray glass membrane: protects the user’s eyes while playing games or watching movies.
- Detachable front cover: for a more comfortable user experience in case of an excessive heat of the smartphone.
- Balanced design: prevents and reduces fatigue.
- Integrated 3D audio: provides 360° surround audio and it is also soundproof to external noise.
Canbor VR Headset VR1002 price
The Canbor VR Headset VR1002 is available at the manufacturer price of $29.99 (see on Amazon).
Discover more virtual reality smartphone headsets with our VR comparison engine.