The Epson MOVERIO BT-300 is a pair of augmented reality smart glasses made by Epson, a manufacturer from Japan.
Epson’s MOVERIO BT-300 smart glasses, designed to complement DJI drones such as the Mavic Air, are suitable for hobbyists as well as professionals. Applications include photography or aerial inspections for industries such as architecture, construction, or security.
This AR device also goes by the name MOVERIO BT-300 FPV, as it enables users to monitor their drone’s statistics while experiencing the flight in FPV (First-Person View).
MOVERIO BT-300 main features
- Transparent Si-OLED display: enables users to visualize information while keeping an eye on their drone. It is possible to add prescription lenses, sun-shielding lenses, and other options.
- Long battery life: the BT-300FPV’s internal battery may last up to 6 hours per charge.
- High-resolution front camera (5 MP): enables users to take photos and videos (1080p).
- Epson Controller: MOVERIO BT-300 smart glasses come with a dedicated controller. The controller features a GPS and a micro SD card slot.
- Moverio Apps Market: Epson’s proprietary content platform allows users to download specialized drone apps, games, and other applications.
Epson MOVERIO BT-300 price
The MOVERIO BT-300 smart glasses for drones are available at the manufacturer price of $699 (see on Amazon).
Discover other AR glasses as well as VR headsets with our comparison engine. Epson also manufactures the MOVERIO BT-350 and the MOVERIO Pro BT-2000.