Moverio BT-350 Smart Glasses ANSI Z87.1 Edition
Epson Moverio BT-350 Smart Glasses ANSI Z87.1 Edition overview
The Epson MOVERIO BT-350 ANSI Z87.1 Edition is a pair of augmented reality smart glasses made by Epson, a manufacturer based in Japan. This is a follow-up product to the Epson MOVERIO BT-350.
Epson’s MOVERIO BT-350 ANSI Z87.1 Edition smart glasses targets enterprise and industrial users with its more durable design.
The MOVERIO BT-350 ANSI Z87.1 Edition AR glasses are ANSI safety-glass compliant, therefore the smart glasses have a protective shield worn for user safety.
The AR glasses have a built-in camera and sensors, thus it allows users to interact with the surrounding environment.
MOVERIO BT-350 ANSI Z87.1 Edition main features
- Adjustable temple hinges: for a more comfortable user experience.
- ANSI Z87.1 safety-glass compliant: suitable for commercial and enterprise manufacturing workplaces.
- Epson controller: these smartglasses come with a special controller that features a GPS as well as a micro SD card slot.
- Quint-Controller Dock: a multi-device management to charge up to 20 devices simultaneously.
- Long battery life: the internal battery on these professional AR smart glasses may last up to 6 hours per charge.
Epson MOVERIO BT-350 ANSI Z87.1 Edition price
This AR headset for professionals is available at the manufacturer price of $1,199.