|Resolution||1280 × 720 px|
|Field of view (FOV)||23°|
Epson MOVERIO BT-350 overview
The Epson MOVERIO BT-350 is a pair of augmented reality smart glasses made by Epson, a manufacturer based in Japan.
Epson’s MOVERIO BT-350 smart glasses targets professionals thanks to its built-in camera and sensors that allows users to interact with the surrounding environment. This hands-free device adapts to complex environments indoors and outdoors. Some of the device’s added benefits include enhancing museum visits with AR applications or working on construction sites and in warehouses.
MOVERIO BT-350 main features
- Adjustable temple hinges: for a more comfortable user experience.
- Removable flip-up shade: it is possible to clip on a shade for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Motion sensors: the AR device enables users to better interact with the real world thanks to its head tracking and gesture control system. The front-facing camera adapts to 360-degree AR apps.
- Epson controller: these smartglasses come with a special controller that features a GPS as well as a micro SD card slot.
- Quint-Controller Dock: a multi-device management to charge up to 20 devices simultaneously.
- Long battery life: the internal battery on these professional AR smart glasses may last up to 6 hours per charge.
Epson MOVERIO BT-350 price
This AR headset for professionals is available at the manufacturer price of $1,399.