The Epson MOVERIO Pro BT-2000 are industrial augmented reality smart glasses made by Epson, a manufacturer based in Japan. There is also the MOVERIO Pro BT-2200, a version that features a protective headwear.
The MOVERIO Pro BT-2000 industrial smart glasses have a large variety of industrial applications thanks to the built-in camera and sensors that enables to interact with the surrounding environment. The hands-free device adapts to complex environments like construction sites and warehouses.
MOVERIO Pro BT-2000 main features
- Adapted for complex environments: dust resistant, waterproof (IP54 rating), safety-glass compliant and capable of withstanding a 1.2m drop.
- Hands-free and adapted to work: the design features a flip-up display, an adjustable camera and fits over protective headwear.
- Swappable batteries: the battery life is 6 hours, and it is possible to swap new batteries at any time.
- Intuitive controller: it is possible to use it with protective gloves, and to monitor with voice (thanks to a microphone), gesture control and head tracking.
- Remote visual guidance: experts can give advice remotely thank to high-resolution 5MP front-facing camera. Also, workers can share point of views to solve complex tasks.
Epson MOVERIO Pro BT-2000 price
The AR smart glasses for professionals are available at the manufacturer price of $2999.
Discover other Epson smart glasses, the Epson MOVERIO BT-300 for drones and the Epson MOVERIO BT-350 for professionals.