The Everysight Raptor glasses are AR smart glasses (or smartglasses) made by Everysight, a technology company from Israel. These augmented reality glasses are designed for cyclists.
This lightweight AR device’s battery is able to last for up to 8 hours without charging. Users may pair their AR glasses with their smartphones thanks to the Everysight Companion app, available for both iOS and Android.
Raptor AR glasses: main features
- Touchpad: to activate different functionalities, users may tap and swipe over the integrated touchpad.
- Built-in audio: these smartglasses feature an internal speaker as well as two microphones.
- Front camera: the 13.2 MP camera enables users to capture HD videos and photos.
- Memory and storage: Raptor glasses feature 2 GB of RAM and either 16 or 32 GB of internal memory.
- Controller (optional): users may attach the Everysight controller to their bicycle handlebar for easier control. Furthermore, the controller features large buttons for use even with cycling gloves.
Everysight Raptor AR Glasses for cyclists
According to the manufacturer, the polycarbonate visor is resistant (IP55) to water, dust, and small impacts. In addition, users may switch between different visor tints depending on the weather. An RX adapter is also available optionally for users that require corrective lenses.
These AR glasses boast various connectivity options, including GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and ANT+. This enables users to monitor their heart rate, speed, and cadence as well as to share routes, pictures, videos, and more.
Everysight Raptor price
The Raptor AR glasses are available at the manufacturer price of $649 and come with a protective case. They are available in three different colors: Stealth Black, Electric Green, and Arctic Blue.
Discover more AR glasses and VR headsets with our comparison engine.