The Kopin SOLOS are augmented reality smart glasses developed for cyclists, runners, and triathletes made by Kopin, a manufacturer based in the US.
These affordable AR smart glasses enhance sports experiences. SOLOS provides measures of the user’s performance like elapsed time, speed, power, cadence or heart rate. It is possible to communicate with team members for cyclists, take calls, chat, listen to music, and access most AR apps. The user can set targets, and the device will provide guidance.
The lightweight SOLOS Smart Glasses feature a transparent display. It is possible to monitor the display glasses by voice control.
SOLOS main features
- Visual data displays: provide real-time information like cadence, speed, heart rate and percentage of achievement of the target.
- Microphone and earphones: enable communications via calls, listening to music, and monitoring of the device with voice control. The SOLOS can also provide audio guiding.
- Compatible with AR apps: access to a large variety of AR applications.
- Spare lens: there are another pair of lenses for night-time use.
- Adjustable fit: adapts to the user’s physiognomy.
- Lightweight design: the user has a comfortable experience while running or cycling.
Kopin SOLOS glasses price
These affordable AR smartglasses for runners and cyclists are available at the manufacturer price of $499.
Discover other AR smart glasses with our comparison engine.