- Lightsaber controller: enables users to experience lightsaber fights like in the Star Wars movies.
- Tracking beacon: a tracking module provides accurate tracking for the AR battles, and helps to display an immersive environment around the user.
- Comfortable design and experience: the headset is lightweight, sturdy, and provides a field of view (FOV) of 60°.
Array (  => Array ( [post_id] => 11216 [name] => Amazon US [zones] => Array (  => worldwide ) [price] => 0 [quote] => [url] => https://amzn.to/2xZKrmf )  => Array ( [post_id] => 22620 [name] => Amazon France [zones] => Array (  => france ) [price] => 0 [quote] => [url] => https://amzn.to/2LEYa3T )  => Array ( [post_id] => 30151 [name] => Amazon UK [zones] => Array (  => united_kingdom ) [price] => 0 [quote] => [url] => https://amzn.to/2ytoHiG ) )
|Buy the Lenovo Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges|
|Amazon UK||United Kingdom||Buy|
|Basic specs||Price: $ 199170 €154 £20,961 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges
|Field of view (FOV)||60°|
Lenovo Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges review
The Lenovo Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges is an augmented reality headset for smartphones by Lenovo, a manufacturer based in China.
The Lenovo AR headset comes with a lightsaber controller and tracking module. It requires a smartphone to work, as well as two AA batteries (included).
Community reviews are very positive; users enjoy the unique side to this HMD’s (head-mounted display) Star Wars AR experience. However, they also report over-heating and dislike the fact that the Mirage only works with the Star Wars app.
Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges main features
Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges app
Various Star Wars augmented reality games are compatible with this AR headset thanks to the free Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges app.
- Lightsaber battles (single or multiplayer): users may fight the dark side in duels against Star Wars villains such as Darth Vader or Darth Maul. It is also possible to play with another Lenovo Mirage user 1-on-1 in local multiplayer mode.
- Holochess: this is a customized Star Wars strategy game based on the one featured in the Star Wars franchise.
- Star Wars battles: a strategic combat game that enables users to command armies in large-scale ground wars.
Lenovo Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges price
The Lenovo AR headset is available at the manufacturer price of $199 (see on Amazon).
|Lenovo Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges tests and ratings|
|Model||Mirage Star Wars Jedi Challenges
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 199170 €154 £20,961 ¥|
|Field of view (FOV)||60°|
|Room scale The device is able to precisely position itself in 3D within a given room volume. Also called 6DoF.||Yes|
|360° tracking The minimum capability required to produce an immersive experience. Also called 3DoF.||Yes|
|Positional tracking Positional tracking allows the device to precisely position itself.||Yes|
|Built-in front camera A front facing cameras allows to see the real world without taking the device off.||—|
|Eye tracking Tracking the user’s gaze to improve image sharpness and detail specifically where the user is looking.||—|
|Hand tracking Hand tracking allows direct interactions with hand gestures, without requiring controllers.||Yes|
|Usable with glasses||Yes|
|Min CPU (Processor)||—|
|Min GPU (Graphic Processor)||—|
|Min RAM (Memory)||—|
|Weight||477 g16.83 oz|
|Dimensions||210 × 84 × 155 mm8.27 × 3.31 × 6.1 in|
|Micro SD Card||—|