Lucyd Lens overview
The Lucyd Lens is a portable AR device developed by Lucyd, a company based in Singapore.
These AR smartglasses (or smart glasses) rely on the company’s Lucyd Lab AR blockchain. Users have the possibility to create content, such as apps, in exchange for LCD coins (Lucyd’s cryptocurrency).
Lucyd glasses connect to users’ iOS or Android smartphones. Therefore, the smart glasses’ processing power depends on the smartphone.
Lucyd AR smart glasses main features
- Automatic power on/off: the Lucyd smartglasses automatically turn on when unfolded, and vice versa.
- Built-in microphone and earphones: enables users to activate voice control and make calls. The bone-conducting earphones also allow for a more immersive experience.
- Eye tracking: to optimize the user’s field of vision.
- Front camera: allows for video and photo capture.
- Wireless smartglasses: these AR smartglasses charge wirelessly. Lucyd glasses also have Bluetooth connectivity.
- Corrective lenses (optional): if necessary, users may adapt the Lucyd Lens to their eyesight.
Lucyd Lens price
Lucyd’s smartglasses are at the price of 5,000 LCD tokens (around $1,250).
Discover more AR smart glasses as well as VR headsets with our comparison engine.