The Sensics zSight is a professional tethered VR headset made by Sensics, a manufacturer based in Maryland in the US. Sensics mainly targets professionals with its range of VR headsets.
Sensics also manufactures the zSight-FL version for training and simulation applications.
This 60° FOV VR headset features dual OLED 1280 x 1024 pixel displays.
zSight main features
- Plug-n-play configuration: it is easy for professional users to install this VR HMD.
- OSVR: users may access VR games and experiences via the OSVR content platform.
- Built-in headphones: for a more immersive user experience.
- Eye-tracking (optional): sensors detect and track the user’s gaze for more control and immersion.
- Augmented reality add-on (optional): it is possible to add AR cameras to the VR headset.
An optional battery is also available.
Sensics zSight price
Please contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this professional VR headset.
Discover other VR headsets as well as AR glasses with our comparison engine.