|Resolution||2560 × 1440 px (per eye)|
|Field of view (FOV)||180°|
VRgineers XTAL overview
The VRgineers XTAL is a high-resolution VR headset made by VRgineers, a tech startup company based in the Czech Republic. This is a follow device up to the now discontinued VRHero 5K Plus headset made by the same manufacturer.
An improvement to this PC VR headset is including the Leap Motion hand-tracking sensor, therefore allowing for more accurate hand gestures in a 180 x 180 degrees area.
This virtual reality head-mounted display (HMD) is aimed at enterprise-level professional designers, engineers, training, simulations, etc.
The high-end VR headset is large size-wise compared to devices available in the market. However, it is smaller than the VRHero 5K Plus.
XTAL main features
- Improved hand tracking: inclusion of the highly regarded Leap Motion hand-tracking offers more accurate tracking.
- Eye-tracking camera: VRgineer’s AutoEye feature automatically measures the user’s IPD and adjusts accordingly.
- Large FOV: users can experience 180° field of view for a more interactive VR experience.
- High-quality resolution: 5K resolution allows for a more realistic and crisp user-experience.
- Voice recognition: designed to be user-friendly for easier menu interaction and commands.
VRgineers XTAL price
The VRgineers XTAL is available at the manufacturer price of $6,000.
Discover more professional HD VR headsets as well as AR glasses with our comparison engine.