|Basic specs||Price: $ 999852 €774 £105,228 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Field of view (FOV)||20°|
Vuzix M300 review
The Vuzix M300 is a pair of professional augmented reality smartglasses (or smart glasses) made by Vuzix, a manufacturer based in the US.
These smart glasses are suitable for enterprise operations (industrial, medical, retail, manufacturing, and logistics applications). Indeed, the M300 glasses adapt to complex working environments, warehouses and construction sites.
The M300’s internal battery lasts about two hours per charge. However, an external battery is available to extend use to 12 hours.
M300 AR glasses main features
- 64 GB internal memory: enables users to record videos, store information, analyze and scan data and QR-codes.
- Durability and adaptability: these AR glasses are resistant to dust, dirt, and water. Users may wear them with or without lenses and/or a safety helmet.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity: users may search online, interact with company software in real-time, and access the Internet. These connectivity choices also enable users to connect the M300 to all Android and iOS devices.
- Touchpad, voice control, and 3DoF head tracking: it is possible to interact with the smart glasses with voice and touch. 3DoF (Degrees of Freedom) track the user’s head rotations.
- VUZIX Basics™ Apps platform: Vuzix’s proprietary content platform provides many standard work applications that are easy to use. The platform also provides technical support for both novices and experts in the workplace.
Vuzix M300 price
The Vuzix M300 is available at the manufacturer price of $999.
|Vuzix M300 tests and ratings|
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 999852 €774 £105,228 ¥|
|Field of view (FOV)||20°|
|Room scale The device is able to precisely position itself in 3D within a given room volume. Also called 6DoF.||—|
|360° tracking The minimum capability required to produce an immersive experience. Also called 3DoF.||Yes|
|Positional tracking Positional tracking allows the device to precisely position itself.||—|
|Built-in front camera A front facing cameras allows to see the real world without taking the device off.||Yes|
|Eye tracking Tracking the user’s gaze to improve image sharpness and detail specifically where the user is looking.||—|
|Hand tracking Hand tracking allows direct interactions with hand gestures, without requiring controllers.||—|
|Usable with glasses||Yes|
|Min CPU (Processor)||—|
|Min GPU (Graphic Processor)||—|
|Min RAM (Memory)||—|
|Battery life||12 h|
|Micro SD Card||—|