|Category||Mobile > SLAM|
|Topic||SLAM 3D scanners|
GeoSLAM ZEB Go overview
The ZEB Go is a handheld SLAM 3D scanner produced by GeoSLAM. GeoSLAM is a 3D scanner manufacturer based in the United Kingdom.
The GeoSLAM ZEB Go uses SLAM algorithms and LiDAR technology.
ZEB Go main features
- IP64 rating (suitable for harsh environments)
- Works in both indoor and underground settings
- Acquisition speed of 43,000 points per second
- Relative accuracy between 1 – 3cm
- Contextual video and imagery can be added to scan data with optional ZEB Cam accessory
- 30-meter range
GeoSLAM ZEB Go price
Contact us to get a quote for the GeoSLAM ZEB Go.
Discover and compare more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.